At the end of 2016 Dr. Allott will be moving her practice from Seattle to Tacoma, WA.
- If you are a current client who has not been in for a while, please make an appointment before the end of January to create a plan for your continued care.
- Established patients who are willing to travel to Tacoma are welcome to schedule appointments into the New Year.
- New patients are no longer being accepted at the Seattle office. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Allott as a new patient in Tacoma, starting in March 2017, please contact us to be put on the waiting list.
Dynamic Paths is dedicated to providing non-pharmaceutical interventions for depression, anxiety, addictions, sugar cravings and other mental health concerns. Our practitioners also work to improve fasting blood glucose in individuals with pre-diabetes and diabetes patients.
See an interview with Dr. Allott speaking about Depression and the Workplace
The benefits of seeing a Dynamic Paths provider include
- Improved energy and mental clarity
- Reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Reduced cravings for sugar, alcohol, or other addictions
- Improved relationship with food
- Improved relationship with exercise
- Improved glucose control in pre-diabetes and diabetes
- Better understanding of the brain and the body which allows for better integration of the mind
- Better able to meet therapeutic goals in therapy and obtaining an increased sense of fluidity in their lives.
Dr. Allott is available Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays for appointments from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Call for an appointment at 206-579-2757.