Dynamic Paths is dedicated to providing non-pharmaceutical interventions for depression, anxiety, addictions, sugar cravings and other mental health concerns. Our practitioners also work to improve fasting blood glucose in individuals with pre-diabetes and diabetes patients.
See an interview with Dr. Allott speaking about Depression and the Workplace
The benefits of seeing a Dynamic Paths provider include
- Improved energy and mental clarity
- Reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Reduced cravings for sugar, alcohol, or other addictions
- Improved relationship with food
- Improved relationship with exercise
- Improved glucose control in pre-diabetes and diabetes
- Better understanding of the brain and the body which allows for better integration of the mind
- Better able to meet therapeutic goals in therapy and obtaining an increased sense of fluidity in their lives.
Dr. Allott is available Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays for appointments from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Ms. Heather Brummer, nutritionist and acupuncturist, is available for office appointments Tuesday through Thursday evenings. Call for an appointment at 206-579-2757.